1. Ian Abley, trying to articulate an audacious political and economic aim, 5 July 2013, based on the United Nations revised 2012 Medium Fertility projection of the global population for 2050, posted here
2. Antonio Sant'Elia, The Manifesto of Futurist Architecture, published in Lacerba, Florence, 1 August 1914, in Umbro Apollonio, editor, Futurist Manifestos, Museum of Fine Arts Publications, Boston, 2001, p 160 to 172
3. James Heartfield, Green Capitalism - Manufacturing scarcity in an age of abundance, www.heartfield.org, 2008, p 91, with details of how to buy posted here
4. Professor Dave Chandler, 'Politics as Religion', CSD Bulletin, Centre for the Study of Democracy, London, Summer 2007, Vol 14, p 23 to 25, posted on www.wmin.ac.uk, an edited extract of his inaugural lecture, 'The Attraction of Post-Territorial Politics: Ethics and Activism in the International Sphere', University of Westminster, London, 2 May 2007; see also www.davidchandler.org
5. Martin Pawley, in his keynote speech at the inaugural audacity conference, Building Audacity, The Building Centre, London, 10 July 2000, posted here
6. James Heartfield, Coalition of the unwilling, New Geography, 7 January 2011, posted here
Our aim is to industrialise Earth to the advantage of 9,500,000,000 people and revolutionise our lives. (1)
Things will endure less than us. Every generation must build its own city. (2)
Environmentalism is the ideology of capitalism in retreat from production. (3)
audacity is a campaigning company concerned with the design and production of the man-made environment, advocating development free from the burden of "sustainababble" and "communitwaddle". We believe in citizens, not cities, but that raises important questions:
Unless we bring politics back down to earth from heaven our critical, social and intellectual lives will be diminished. (4)
audacity argues for accelerating and advancing development to support the benefits of British and international population growth, promotes high levels of immigration, and applauds greater social aspiration. We believe in expanding political freedoms to build a material world fit for humanity:
Sustainability... another way of deciding who is in charge. (5)
audacity organises authoritative international research, engaging seminars, large conferences, a provocative website and a dynamic school of writers, public speakers and photographers. Read us, listen to us, argue with us, write for us and sponsor us with cash!
We had Labour against socialism. Now we have a Conservative government shy about capitalism. (6)
How to search this site...
At the bottom of all menu pages you will find the Google search engine which will allow you to search this site or the Internet.
This website is maintained by email@example.com. All material is Copyright © 2000 - 2013 Audacity Limited where not copyright of the originator.